Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Doctor's Excuse

I should have posted yesterday to keep up the every-other-day routine but I have a doctor's excuse. Well, I didn't go to the doctor but I did hurt my back. Don't know exactly how I did it, but it is very painful for me to sit at the computer (or in a car, or at the dinner table, or almost anywhere). It's a real bummer because I can't get any work done on captions. I'm writing this on my laptop while laying on my back in bed. I can write captions and stories this way but I can't do the artwork for them unless I am sitting in front of Jane's computer in her apartment using her photo editing and cartoon software. So it might be awhile before I can post more caps here. In the meantime you can go over to Jane's blog and see her latest caption story. It's a good blowjob story which she probably could have posted here, but it is also about two roommates having fun as they usually do in her stories, so it fits the theme of her blog too. Check it out.

Hope to be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. It's a real bummer growing old so young. Thanks for all you comments, too. At least somebody is reading this blog! Later.

    ReplyDelete