Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello again, everybody!

You have probably noticed I have not posted anything for a while. Well, last year I missed a few weeks because of back pain and it got worse a couple of months ago. I had to go in for, like, open spine surgery to fix a couple of ruptured discs. It was the result of many years of slouching in a chair in front of a computer. My advice to all of you computer geeks, web surfers, and game players: sit up straight! It can happen to you.
Anyway, while I was recuperating over at Jane's house, I did not feel much like writing captions or even sitting at the computer. (You should check out her blogs. She probably has some choice comments about this.) When I do start up again, I will probably just recycle some old favorite caps or post a few of my favorites from other blogs.
Thanks for watching!

(Special thanks to World Of TG for listing my blog even though I haven't posted anything for over three months. To paraphrase Ed McMahon: "Everything you ever wanted to know about TG captioning is on that blog!" Seriously, check it out.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope things are going better now.

    ReplyDelete