Thursday, January 1, 2015

Well, apparently there are some hardcore followers who just keep checking a dead blog for over three years, hoping for news or an update. I have to say, thank you all for that. Your patience is about to be rewarded.

You see, my friend Jane had a bad year in 2011. I tried to help as well as I could, but it was so depressing that I didn't feel like messing with my blog either. Once she got things worked out and headed back to as normal as they could get, I found I had lost interest in captioning and surfing the net for images and all that crap.

I didn't even help her on her comic project; she did it all on her own and I think it was good therapy. You can see the results each week when she gets them published at TG Comics: TG Comics (and Stories) fitting in home

I'm not going to say much about it, just point you to the site and let you see for yourself.

(Spoiler Alert! Don't tell her I said this but I want to give you loyal fans of this site a little something to look forward to: there are two blowjobs in later chapters! Shhhh! Keep it quiet!)

Enjoy the New Year, and may it be happy and profitable and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment